ePay: Online Billing & Payment System
What is ePay?
All billing for tuition, fees, room and board for the University's main campus is processed electronically through ePay, the University of New Haven online billing and payment system. With ePay, you can access your tuition statement, view current account activity, make a payment in a secure environment, and set up others to have similar access.
Students can access ePay via the myCharger login page.
- Enter your username and password and click Submit.
- Click on the ePay icon from the menu on the right.
Authorized payers can access ePay through the following link:
Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts Billing
Paper bills are mailed to the student’s home address listed in Banner throughout the school year. If you have a question regarding your bill please contact the Bursar’s Office at email@example.com.
How does ePay work?
Students and authorized payers will be notified of all bills with an email notification to their University of New Haven email account when their tuition bill is available online through the ePay system. Bills for the fall semester are generated each year in early June and are due in early July. Spring semester bills are available during the first week of December with a due date of early January.
- In order to discuss and access a student's tuition account with parents or others, students must provide permission by creating up to 5 Authorized Users/Payers on their ePay account. You (and any Authorized Payer) will receive an email notifying you when your bill is ready to be viewed.
- Enroll in Direct Deposit through ePay to have refunds sent right to your checking or savings account.
- Students and authorized payers can also sign up to receive ePay notifications via text/SMS message.
Securely pay your bill online
To make a payment on ePay, you can use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit card or a U.S. checking or savings account. Please note debit and credit card payments are subject to a 2.7% service fee. There is no fee for ACH (eCheck) payments. Click here for further information regarding this fee. Credit and debit card payments can only be made online through ePay. The University of New Haven will no longer process credit and debit cards in person at the Bursar’s Office or via phone.