Faculty & Staff are encouraged to be members of the Beckerman Center. It's easy to join and hassle free.
|Monthly repetitive*||$12 ($144 for the year)|
|1 month upfront||$20|
|4 month upfront||$70|
|12 month upfront||$144|
*Requires a 12-month commitment.
Full time UNH faculty/staff members are eligible for membership through payroll deduction. Sodexo and other UNH are eligible for memberships but must pay upfront or through EFT. All Faculty/Staff must pay for a membership regardless the number of credit being taken as a student.
All current faculty/staff members can add an household member, significant others and dependents 16 years and older, onto their account for a low rate. Membership rates are per person and not per household.
|1 month upfront||$30|
|4 month upfront
|12 month upfront||$240|
As a value to our members, Campus Recreation will give free access to Faculty/Staff member's family members (i.e. their spouses, significant others, children and dependents) on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Access policy for children/dependents and household family members.
- Any family members 16 or over may access and utilize all services and facilities of the Beckerman Center. Those 15 and under are not allowed to take any classes, or use the fitness center or weight room. Children and dependents under 16 years old are required to be supervised at all times by a parent/guardian member.
- Members must register their children (15 and under) at the Front Desk the first time they use the facility; a birth certificate is required for verification. Each child will have their picture taken and added as a guest.
- Children whose parents are not members may use the facility if they are sponsored as guests, pay the $10 guest fee and supervised by the sponsoring member at all times.
- Family members will have unlimited access during academic breaks defined on the campus recreation website. All family members must check in each time they access the facility.
- Campus Recreation reserves the right to block days based on priority usage of the Beckerman Center by the University of New Haven or other groups.
- Members are required to check in and be present the entire time any of their household members are present.
Locker Room Access Restrictions for Children/Dependents:
- Children four years of age or younger may enter/use the locker room of the opposite gender.