The office is the primary provider of on-campus medical care in cases of student illness or injury. Health Services is also responsible for educational health programs. A weekly Women's Services Clinic provides assistance and information about gynecological care.
Current Students, Faculty and Staff can find more information about Health Services on the myCharger portal. Click here to login to myCharger and be redirected to the Health Services page.
Health Services is staffed by registered nurses, part-time nurse practitioner and part-time physicians:
- Paula Cappuccia, RN - Director of Health Services
- Christine Corsi, RN - Staff Nurse
- Judy Deshpande, APRN - Nurse Practitioner
- Kim DiBlanda, RN - Assistant Director of Health Services
- Kathleen Dittmann - Administrative Secretary
- Sharon Griffin - Medical Office Coordinator
- Linda Maxwell, APRN - Nurse Practitioner
- Linda Sadinsky, APRN - Nurse Practitioner
Please note that all doctor's hours and office hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact our office to verify the time in which a doctor is available or the office is open.
Call the office at (203) 932-7079, as this is the best way to contact the Health Services staff. If we are currently unable to take your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Walk-ins for non-urgent care may experience a significant delay. UNH Health Services seeks to provide care for everyone in a timely manner. Please note that the office must prioritize student visits based on the severity and urgency of the illness or injury.