Under President Steven H. Kaplan, the University of New Haven campus has expanded significantly.
Recent developments include:
- A new home for the Henry C. Lee Institute of Forensic Science in John and Leona Gehring Hall
- The Alexander W. Nicholson Jr. Health Center
- North Hall, a 4,800-square foot academic building that houses two modern academic classrooms, Fire Science labs and the Math Zone a state-of-the-art computerized mathematics teaching lab
- The renovation and expansion of Bartels Hall and Maxcy Hall
- Celentano Hall (formerly Soundview Hall), a 402-bed LEED-certified "green" residence hall
- The David A. Beckerman Recreation Center
- The Samuel S. Bergami Jr. Learning Center for Finance and Technology and Bergami Hall (residence hall and office space)
- Ralph F. DellaCamera Stadium, with its unique blue-and-gold synthetic turf field
- The Laurel Vlock Center for Convergent Media
- The Arcadio "Kayo" Rodriguez Jr. Field for soccer, lacrosse and student recreation
- The Bartels Student Activity Center
- A new systems engineering laboratory
Support for the Annual Fund has helped make these projects a reality. The University needs your ongoing support as it continues to grow. Gifts of all amounts make these campus improvements possible.