We understand that the Financial Aid process can be confusing. Here are steps for the process and answers to many common questions.
- Scholarships, Grants, Loans, Employment
- Federal, State, Institutional, Private
- Federal Financial Aid - FAFSA
- Merit/Academic Financial Aid
- What is the EFC?
- What does it mean?
- What is the Cost of Education?
- What is Financial Need & How is it Determined?
- What is a financial aid award?
- Why did I not receive Federal Work Study, SEOG, etc.?
- What does it cost to attend the University of New Haven?
- What about Books?
- How much will I owe after I subtract the financial aid?
- Sign & send paperwork to the University of New Haven's Financial Aid Office
- Complete Entrance Counseling for Federal Loans
- Complete Master Promissory Note for Federal Loans
- Who do I tell?
- What forms must be completed?
- What are Private Scholarships?
- How do I search for Private Scholarships?
- What about Scholarship Scams?
- What do I do if I know I am receiving a Private Scholarship?
Net Price Calculator