Following are the admission requirements for the 4 + 1 Pre-Education Program:
- A 3.0 GPA maintained throughout the program.
- A modified major worksheet developed by the sophomore year. (For example, a mathematics major would develop a worksheet for the “B.A. in Mathematics – pre-education.”)
- Successful completion of Praxis I, or a total of 1100 on the SATs for a waiver. (Secondary students will be required to pass the Praxis II content exam by the end of their senior year.)
- Passing grade on the UNH Writing Proficiency Exam by the end of junior year.
- Successful completion of ED 350 Introduction to Education.
- Approval/recommendation from both major and education advisers.
- Completion of formal application for graduate school and satisfaction of all graduate school requirements. All fees waived.