Graphic Design Faculty & Resources

Faculty and Resources

• The visual arts faculty members are industry professionals with practical skills in a variety of areas. They are recipients of awards for their work; they have participated in group and solo exhibitions; and they are active in professional associations.
  • The diverse backgrounds and experiences of our faculty include fine and applied arts, corporate design, book illustration, and advertising.

Awards and Recognition

• The graphic design program networks with professionals from the College Art Association (CAA), the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), the Broadcast Designer’s Association (BDA), the Association of Computer Machinery (ACM/Siggraph), and the Connecticut Art Director’s Club (CADC). 

Why Study at UNH?

• The creative design and digital media profession is undergoing tremendous growth with the convergence of media technologies.
  • Information design is an exciting, rewarding, and fun career.
  • Students will discover and learn to fully implement the new technologies that will shape and drive their future careers and impact our visual culture.
  • Our faculty and resources offer excellent opportunities for graphic design students to acquire skills and experience applicable to careers in the field upon graduation.
  • Our program attracts a diverse group that includes recent high school graduates, international students, and working adults making career and life-goal changes.

Program Faculty

Program Support Staff