Information for Students
- Mail is placed in student mailboxes at 1:30PM everyday. If you have a package, you will receive an email from us under your UNH email; you MUST come to the Central Mailroom and you MUST have your picture ID.
- If you are expecting perishable, personal, or medical items, please provide the shipping information and the tracking number. If the package is due on a Friday, call us and leave a number where you can be reached before 3:30PM.
- The mailroom has a card swipe for students to mail letters and packages. Otherwise, students must pay the Bursar's Office (Maxcy Halll) for the postage first and then bring the receipt to the mailroom.
SUMMER MAILBOX POLICIES
- Campus police is responsible for opening and closing mailbox locations. In the summer no mail is placed in mail boxes.
- If students stay in campus housing during summer break, they need to inform the Mail Department so we can hold the mail in our facilities. Students need to follow the summer hours schedule for pick-up.
- It is the student's responsibility to contact all vendors or personal contacts of his/her new address when leaving campus or not staying in campus housing. The Mail Department only forwards first class mail when a student leaves labels and his/her new address with the mail department.
- Students need ID and must live in UNH housing in order to have a mailbox. Then the mail department will assign you a key. If keys are lost there is a $25 fee.
- Keys are picked up and dropped off at the Central Mailroom. You must have your name and box number on the envelope. If you do NOT return your key after the spring semester or if you withdraw and do NOT return your key, you will be charged $25.