Transcript Requests

Written requests from the student are required for transcripts to be issued.  Each request must include the student name (and previous name(s), if applicable), student identification number, dates of attendance, and signature of the student plus the full street address, city, state, and zip code along with the name of the institution or third party to which the transcript will be sent.  There is no fee for a transcript, but the student's financial account in the Bursar's Office must be in good standing before a transcript will be issued.  Signed requests may be mailed to the Registrar's Office, presented in person, or faxed to 203-931-6096.

Please note:  Upon receipt of any Transcript Request Form (see link below), the university will issue only unofficial copies to students.  Official transcripts will only be issued from the university directly to third parties on behalf of the student.

University of New Haven students may download a Transcript Request Form and submit it to the Registrar's Office for processing. Detailed information is available on the form.

If you are a non-University of New Haven student who completed courses through Cultural Experiences Abroad (CEA), please do not use the link above to request a transcript as it will delay processing.  You  must contact CEA directly to request a transcript.  CEA's transcript request form can be found on their website at

Contact Us


Bergami Hall
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT  06516
P: (203) 932-7309
F: (203) 931-6096

Hours of Operation


8:30 AM to 4:30 PM

8:30 AM to 1:30 PM on Fridays during the summer