Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Release of Education Records

For those students who wish to allow educational records to be disclosed and/or discussed with their parent or guardian (or any third party), a Release of Education Records Form must be completed and submitted to the Office of the University Registrar or to the Office of the Dean of Students.