Below you will find important forms and guidelines.
Student Guide to the Honors Program
- This guide contains basic information about the Honors Program.
Honors Course Option Guidelines
- A Junior can use this procedure to convert a regular course into an Honors course if graduation requirements prevent the student from registering for an Honors course.
Senior Profile Questionnaire
- This questionnaire will be used to collect graduating senior responses which will be included in a printed profile created for the current academic year.
Guidelines for the Written Honors Thesis and Presentation
Honors Thesis Advisor Selection Form
- This document contains guidelines regarding the length and format of the written thesis as well as procedures for the thesis presentation.
- Juniors must notify the Honors Program of their Honors thesis advisor by the end of their junior year by completing this form.
Honors Thesis Proposal Form
- The Honors Thesis Proposal Form should be completed in consultation with the Honors Thesis advisor near the beginning of the research process.
Application for Honors Thesis Support
- Students should submit the Application for Honors Thesis Support in order to be considered for modest financial support for Honors Thesis research.
Honors Thesis Progress Report
- The Honors Thesis Progress Report should be submitted to the Honors Thesis advisor, who will then forward it, with comments, to the Honors Program Director.
Honors Thesis Title Page
- This is the template for the Honors Thesis title page.
Honors Thesis Library Submission Form
- Students who wish their Honors Thesis to be added to the UNH Library's permanent collection should submit this form.
Library Research for Honors Thesis Writers
- Follow this link for research strategies and an in-depth guide to library resources.