Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Useful Links for Veteran Students

If you are looking to apply for your benefits you can do so by clicking on Apply for Benefits.  This will take you to the online application form.  This online form will allow you to submit your paperwork online or print a paper form to send through the mail.

  1. Information pages

  2. Benefit Information

    Apply online for benefits through eBenefits


    VA Form 22-1990e -  Transfer of Post-9/11 GI-Bill Benefits to Dependents (TEB) 

    VA Form 22-5490 - Dependents' Application for VA Education Benefits  

  3. Military Transcripts

    Apply for Military Transcripts with Joint Services Transcript:

  4. Job Hunting