Robert Harvey, M.S.
M.S. Education, University of New Haven, 2013
B.S. Chemistry, University of New Haven, 2011
B.S. Forensic Science, University of New Haven, 2011
Rob Harvey joined the Department of Chemistry as an Adjunct Faculty in 2014. He studied Forensic Science and Chemistry as an undergraduate at the University, as well as Chemistry Education as a graduate. He believes in developing exciting and engaging courses that will encourage students to love science and chemistry as much as he does.
- CHEM1103 – Introduction to General Chemistry
- CHEM1105 – Introduction to General and Organic Chemistry
- CHEM1115 – General Chemistry I
- CHEM1116 – General Chemistry II
- CHEM2201 – Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM2202 – Organic Chemistry II