The University of New Haven offers an exciting, hands-on, 30-credit master’s degree
program in Environmental Engineering that can be completed fully on line. Students
learn to develop sustainable solutions to complex environmental problems through concentrated
study of environmental protection issues, water quality, water purification, wastewater
treatment, solid waste management systems, site remediation, and emission control
Benefits of the Program:
- Engaging, professionally-oriented courses enriched with field applications and case
- Program focus areas in Water Resources, Water and Wastewater Treatment, and Industrial
and Hazardous Waste Management.
- Recognized faulty with expertise and research in water resources, hydrology, and decomposition
of hazardous materials.
- Rooted in professional practice, the program draws on in-depth case studies and research
to prepare students to solve complex environmental problems.
Format – When You’re Ready . . .
- Year-round courses are offered online and can be completed anywhere.
- There are six terms, each lasting only eight weeks for focused and effective learning.
- You can complete all 30 credits in just two years.
- No GRE required for admission.