This page contains information on the Application Deadlines for International Graduate and Undergraduate Applications:
Graduate Application Deadlines for International Students Seeking a Master's Degree:
The Graduate school is on a Semester system, which means there are two terms that students can begin most programs.
- For the Fall term, beginning in early September each year, the deadline is May 1st.
- For the Spring term, beginning in early January each year, the deadline is October 15th
Applications must be complete by April 1st in order to be considered for an engineering scholarship, a TA position, or an RA position. Students who are offered an engineering scholarship, TA position, or RA position will be required to submit a $300 non-refundable deposit before an I-20 will be issued.
Computer Science Applicants: There will be a wait list instituted for Computer Science applicants. Students will be notified that they have been placed on a waiting list by letter and by email. Once they are notified that they can enter the Fall term, they must pay the $300 commitment fee, and then an I-20 will be sent.
Please note: The following master's degree programs have limited intakes:
- Cellular and Molecular Biology will admits students for the Fall term only.
- Forensic Science will admit students for the Fall term only. Applications for Forensic Science must be submitted by March 1st.
- Human Nutrition (Nutritional Genomics) will admit students for the Fall term only.
- The Ph.D. program is Criminal Justice will admit students for the Fall term only.
Undergraduate Application Deadlines for International Students Seeking a Bachelor's Degree:
- For the Fall semester, beginning in late August each year, the deadline is June 1st.
- For the Spring semester, beginning in late January each year, the deadline is November 1st.