What International Students Need to Know when Applying for Admission:
We want to make applying for admission to UNH as straightforward as possible. Below, International Students will find links that provide answers to important questions on the whole admissions process.
- Application Fee
- Application Deadlines
- Financial Requirements for International Applicants seeking an I-20 Form
- Where to Mail Your Application Documents After You Apply Online
- What Happens After You Apply Online (The Application Process)
- Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
APPLY ONLINE NOW
- All International applicants must apply using the online application. It's fast, convenient and provides automatic application status updates on a regular basis.
- Educational consultants, third party recruiters, embassy officials and academic advisors must also use the online application when submitting applications on their students' behalf. Paper applications are no longer acceptable and will be returned unprocessed.
- Complete the Online Application for International Graduate Students.
- Pay the $75 application fee online using a VALID Credit Card.
- After you complete steps 1 and 2, you should mailALL the required admission materials in ONE envelope to the Office of International Graduate Admissions. To view a list of the required admission materials, click here.
Apply Online (GRADUATE). International graduate applicants, seeking the Master's of Engineering in Big Data program, which is only offered at our San Francisco, CA location. All instructions will be outlined on this program's specific application form.
Apply Online (UNDERGRADUATE). International undergraduate applicants, seeking a Bachelor's or Associate's degree, must follow these 3 easy steps:
- Complete the Online Application for International Undergraduate Students.
- Pay the $25 application fee online using a VALID Credit Card.
- After you complete steps 1 and 2, you should maill ALL the required admission materials in ONE envelope to the Office of International Undergrduate Admissions. To view a list of the required admission materials, click here.