Find the course descriptions you're looking for, all in one place.
You have decisions to make. Important ones. So take your time. Browse through the catalogs below that describe our undergraduate school programs and graduate school programs in full. You'll also find information about the campus, admission, policies, tuition and fees, financial aid and student services.
The latest CATALOGS:
The most up-to-date version of the University's Academic Catalogs are online at http://catalog.newhaven.edu. Use the links below to access specific versions of the catalogs.
- Undergraduate Catalog 2015-2016
- Graduate Catalog 2015-2016
- Master of Engineering in Big Data Catalog 2014-2015 (San Francisco-based program)
- Undergraduate Catalog 2014-2015
- Graduate Catalog 2013-2015
- Undergraduate Catalog 2012-14
- Graduate Catalog 2011-13
- Undergraduate School Catalog 2010 - 2012 (Revised November 19, 2010)
- Graduate School Catalog 2009 - 2011 (Revised January 15, 2010)
- Undergraduate School Catalog 2010 - 2012
- Undergraduate School Catalog 2008 - 2010
- Undergraduate School Catalog 2006 - 2008
- Undergraduate School Catalog 2004 - 2006
- Graduate School Catalog 2009 - 2011 (Revised August 27, 2009)
- Graduate School Catalog 2009 - 2011
- Graduate School Catalog 2007 - 2009 (Revised February 2009)
- Graduate School Catalog 2007 - 2009
- Graduate School Catalog 2005 - 2007
- Graduate School Catalog 2003 - 2005