Founded in 1920 on the campus of Yale University in cooperation with Northeastern University, the University of New Haven moved to its current West Haven campus in 1960. Situated on 82 acres atop a hill overlooking the New Haven skyline with views of Long Island Sound, this residential campus is conveniently located a mile north of Interstate 95 between Boston and New York City.
- Interactive Campus Map
- Visitor Parking Information
- Campus Shuttles and Transportation
- Traveling to the University
- Places to Stay Near the University
- Undergraduate Admissions Events
- Graduate Admissions Events