The Phased Plan for Return to Campus - Spring 2021
At the University of New Haven, the health and safety of all members of our community remain our top priority. We have reimagined life at the University to help deliver high-quality education in as safe an environment as possible.
This website provides updated information about our response to the pandemic and our ongoing efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This website has been updated with information for the Spring 2021 semester.
- Jan. 20: Updated Current Data on COVID Dashboard.
- Jan. 19: Updated Current Data, and Weekly and Cumulative On-Campus Testing Data, on COVID Dashboard.
- Jan. 15: Added Frequently Asked Questions about dining, campus store, parking, and more to the Important Notifications page.
- Jan. 13: Added Frequently Asked Questions about changes to the Emergency Academic Policies to the Important Notifications page.
- Jan. 12: Added an entirely new Frequently Asked Questions section for the spring 2021 semester, and added email from COVID Task Force: "Virtual Forum Jan. 13; Study-in-place updates; COVID-19 testing reminders," to the Important Notifications page.
All of the following resources have been updated to reflect changes for the spring 2021 semester. Additional information will be added as it is finalized, so please continue to check this section regularly. Please note: all information is subject to change based on current public health regulations.