Whether you’re looking to assist alumni, current students, or prospective students,
we hope you welcome the opportunity to get involved at the University of New Haven.
Take a look at some of the volunteer opportunities we provide to find an activity
that interests you. When an opportunity arises that meets your area of interest, we'll
get in contact with you.
Sign up now!
One of the most significant ways to get involved at the University of New Haven is by participating in the many programs and events offered by the University’s Career Development Center.
- Attend Networking Events
- Identify Internship Opportunities for University of New Haven Students within Your Company
- Perform Mock Interviews with Students
- Promote Job Opportunities at your Company to University of New Haven Students and Alumni
- Attend a Career Fair at the University on Behalf of Your Company
- Participate in career-related panels or speaking events
- Conduct on-campus résumé or LinkedIn profile reviews
Designed to connect directly with prospective students in a variety of ways, the following opportunities allow alumni to enhance the efforts of the University’s admissions programs.
- Attend a College Fair on behalf of the University
- Represent the University at a college fair in your geographic region
- Attend and speak at an on-campus event
- Open House
- Explore University of New Haven Day
- Accepted Students Day
- Attend and speak at a regional event
- Accepted Student Receptions
- Regional Information Sessions
- Contact applied or admitted students and their parents
- Speak to prospective students and parents in your area of expertise
- Connect with students who have shown a strong interest in the University
- Write letters or hand-written notes to accepted students in your degree area
- Refer Prospective Students to the University
- Help connect prospective students with University of New Haven Admissions staff
We welcome our alumni back to campus to speak to our students and share their career experiences. One of the best ways we can teach our students is by learning directly from our very own knowledgeable and experienced alumni.
- Speak at a University of New Haven Event
- Be a Guest Lecturer in a University of New Haven Class in Your Area of Expertise
- Conduct How-To Seminars or Workshops
The Office of Alumni Relations often host special events in various locations across the US. We encourage our alumni to attend these events as well as serve as an outreach coordinator.
- Attend University of New Haven events in your area
- Serve as a outreach coordinator for events that may happen in your area
- Take part in community service projects hosted by the University
- Refer Prospective Students to the University of New Haven
- Attend or Host University of New Haven Events
- Volunteer Outreach
- Be a resource to a University department in your area(s) of expertise