Alumni Requesting Transcripts or Diploma Replacement

All requests for official transcripts are processed through Credentials, Inc. Please click here or the link below for ordering information. The University of New Haven will cover the cost of the transcript processing fee for both electronic and paper transcripts. Shipping and handling costs for paper transcript orders are the responsibility of the student.

Transcript Ordering Services

CEA Students

If you are a non-University of New Haven student who completed courses through Cultural Experiences Abroad (CEA), please do not use the link above to request a transcript as it will delay processing. You must contact CEA directly to request a transcript.

CEA Transcript Request Form

Diploma Replacement

If you need to replace your original diploma or wish to request an additional copy, please complete and submit the Diploma Replacement Form with the fee (indicated on the form) to the Bursar's Office.