Release of Education Records

For those students who wish to allow educational records to be disclosed and/or discussed with their parent or guardian (or any third party), a Release of Education Records Form must be completed and submitted to the Office of the University Registrar or to the Office of the Dean of Students.

Students should come to the One Stop, located in Bergami Hall, to obtain and fill out the form. Please bring your student ID.