If you plan to enroll in graduate school or business school, we can help you realize your academic goals. With preparation courses for the GRE ® and GMAT, we are Connecticut’s leading test prep solution.
At the University of New Haven we value the pursuit of higher education, and we want to help you achieve your goals.
Standardized test scores on the GRE and GMAT exams are a major component of your college or graduate school application process. These tests play a significant role in determining your education future. Standardized tests help determine your admission status, and are often used in merit-based scholarships, grants, fellowships, and assistantships. Let University of New Haven’s Test Prep program help you prepare for, and ace, these important exams.
Our test preparation courses were designed by a team of former standardized exam question writers and test preparation experts. Our experienced and professional instructors are highly trained and care about your success. Let us help you achieve your goals.
All Test Prep courses include:
- Extensive classroom instruction
- Experienced, expert instructors
- Comprehensive preparation materials
- Thorough presentations and explanations
- Multiple practice test taking opportunities
- Actual questions from previous exams
- Extended access to our experts beyond your classroom experience
- Flexible face-to-face and online schedule options
GMAT- Saturdays, 8:30am-12:30pm for six weeks beginning Saturday, September 20, 2014 (UNH Orange Campus)
GRE- Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 6:00-9:00pm for four weeks beginning Tuesday, September 23, 2014 (UNH Main Campus)
Courses offered regularly. Contact us for details.