Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

What to Do in Case of Power Outage

  • Call UNH Police at (203) 932-7070.
  • If a decision to evacuate is made you will be notified.  Follow instructions.
  • Emergency lighting is only to assist in evacuation and is short lived.
  • Turn off equipment, machines and computers.
  • Do not attempt to use elevators.
  • If physically unable to use stairs, call UNH Police and assistance will be arranged.
  1. Emergency Contact

    For Police, Fire or Medical Emergencies, dial 911 or the UNH Police Emergency number at 203-932-7070.

    When in doubt, in any emergency please call immediately.

    On campus, you can also use the emergency call boxes or red emergency phones in academic buildings.