Kitchen area of Main Street Apartments
Main Street Apartments
Main Street Apartments are located in the heart of West Haven, and features 14 condominiums housing 56 upperclass students.
Main Street Apartments consists of 2 bedroom 4 person apartments, with 2 students in each bedroom.
- There are 2 resident assistants (RA) living in the complex as well as an off-site resident director (RD) who is responsible for the area.
- Each bedroom consists of a bed, desk, desk chair and 3 drawer dresser per resident. There are built-in closets in each bedroom.
- Each living room has a couch, 1 upholstered chair and a coffee table. Each dining room is equipped with a table and 4 chairs.
- Each kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, including a microwave and dishwasher, as well as granite counter tops.
- Each condo has 2 ½ baths with a full bath attached to each bedroom for 2 residents.
- Each condo features central air conditioning, a gas fireplace in the living room, and a 2-car garage and driveway.
- Located approximately one mile from University of New Haven’s main campus and one mile from the beaches of Long Island Sound.
- Shuttle bus service provided to main campus
Experience Main Street Apartments
RJay Irons '14
Talks About Living in Main Street Apartments
“The Main Street Apartments is a luxurious place to live that makes you feel right at home. I definitely did not feel as though I was living in campus housing. With two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, granite countertops, walk-in closets, deck, two-car garage, and oh, did I mention a FIREPLACE, Main Street is a great place to live — a real ‘home away from home.’ Even if you don’t have a car, that’s okay.
The University provides shuttle service that gets you to campus very easily. I really enjoyed living in Main Street and wish I had lived there sooner than my senior year!”
For more information about living in our residence halls, contact the Office of Residential Life.
Photos of Main Street Apartments
Living room area of Main Street Apartments
Outside view of Main Street Apartments