View of kitchen area inside of Forest Hills Apartments
Forest Hills Apartment Complex houses approximately 300 residents in four buildings and is ideal for upperclass students who prefer to live off campus but still be easily involved in campus activities.
Forest Hills Apartments feature apartment style living with 1-3 bedroom apartments with 1-3 residents per bedroom. The apartments are less than a 5 minute walk to campus. Each apartment is fully furnished. All apartments have wireless internet access, basic cable and local phone service provided by the University.
- There are five resident assistants (RA) and one resident director (RD) living in the complex.
- Each bedroom consists of a bed, a 3-drawer dresser, a desk, and a chair per resident.
- Each living room has a couch, 2 chairs and a coffee table. Each dining room is equipped with a table and 4 chairs.
- Lounge with a pool/air hockey table, DVD library and assigned parking.
- Fully air-conditioned apartments with full kitchens and built-in closets.
- There's an outdoor swimming pool available for students during warmer months.
- Shuttle service is provided to and from main campus.
- Security check-in point at entrance.
Experience Forest Hills
Talks About Living in Forest Hills
"When it came time for my friends and me to choose where we wanted to live, there were many factors that came into play. We had talked about moving off campus because we wanted more independence, but with my involvement on campus that would be kind of tough. I had friends who lived in Forest Hills, and seeing what their apartments were like really helped us to decide. It is about a five-minute walk from campus, in a residential neighborhood, making it convenient to get to and from campus. There is a guard booth at the entrance to the complex, which is manned by security. This is the part that my parents liked most. Forest Hills has definitely lived up to all of my expectations.
I love having the option to cook my own meals in a real kitchen, being able to cool off on a hot day in the early weeks of the fall semester, and having all of this taken care of through the Office of Residential Life."
For more information about living in our residence halls, contact the Office of Residential Life.
Photos of Forest Hills
Bedroom inside of Forest Hills Apartments
Outside view of Forest Hills Apartments