Commuter Meal Plans
Commuter plans are available to commuters and students living in University off-campus apartments who are not required to purchase a meal plan.
After reading the descriptions, simply fill out the form below to sign up!
Commuter Plans - Only Available to Commuters and Students in University Off-Campus Apartments
Included: 650 Dining Dollars + 70 Meals* + 10 FoD Meals* + 2 Guest Passes
*70 meals and 10 FoD meals can be used during any meal period.
BONUS: 2 guest meal passes are included so you can treat a friend or family member to breakfast or dinner at The Marketplace or FoD.
Included: 550 Dining Dollars + 50 Meals* + 5 FoD Meals*
*50 meals and 5 FoD meals can be used during any meal period.
Included: 375 Dining Dollars + 20 Meals* + 5 FoD Meals*
*20 meals and 5 FoD meals can be used during any meal period.
Included: 15 meals that can be used at The Marketplace during lunch service.
While these commuter plans are designed to meet your needs, you also have access to the following meal plans offered to residential students.
Residential Plans - Available to All Students
Unlimited swipes in The Marketplace daily plus 15 swipes per semester at (FöD - Food on Demand). 200 dining dollars per semester. Also includes 6 guest passes and a birthday cake.
Includes 19 swipes per week, including lunch at FöD - Food on Demand. 250 dining dollars per semester. Also includes 6 guest passes and a birthday cake.
Includes 14 swipes per week plus 15 lunch swipes at FöD - Food on Demand per semester. 400 dining dollars per semester. Also includes 3 guest passes.
Includes 10 swipes per week plus 15 lunch swipes at FöD - Food on Demand per semester. 500 dining dollars per semester. Also includes 3 guest passes.
Commuter Meal Plan - Spring 2019 Sign-Up
- Upon completion of this form, the selected commuter meal plan will be added to your Campus Card for the beginning of the Spring semester.
- The cost of the meal plan will be charged to your student account after the commuter meal plan form is submitted.
- Meal plans are valid through the academic year and terminate at the end of the spring semester.
- Meal plans are nontransferable and only the individual to whom a meal plan is issued may use his/her student ID card to access the meal plan.
- If a student officially withdraws from the University, a prorated refund will be issued through the 4th week of the semester. After the 4th week of the semester, the student is responsible for the full cost of the meal plan. A refund will not be issued.