Welcome to the Office of Residential Life’s 2016-2017 Room Selection Webpage!
Here we will continue to add updates and information that is important to know about the selection process. Please also be sure to be checking your UNH email, as that will be the way information will be distributed to students. In addition, information pertaining to Room Selection may be found on Facebook (Just search for UNH Residential Life) or Twitter.
There will be several information sessions coming up that will help you better understand this year's on-line process. Please join us at one of our three campus-wide information sessions.
Wednesday, February 10th at 4:30 PM in the Moulton Lounge
Thursday, February 18th at 12 PM in the Alumni Lounge
Tuesday, February 23rd at 6 PM in the Alumni Lounge
Click Here to see additional opportunities to learn about Room Selection in the Residence Halls.
Things to know:
1. Your $500.00 room selection deposit is due to the Bursar's Office no later than Friday, February 26, 2016. If your $500.00 is received after this date, you will not be permitted to participate in room selection and will be placed on a waitlist for housing.
2. Your account must be in good standing with the Bursar's Office in order to submit your room selection deposit. If there is a balance due on your student account, you will need to contact the Bursar's Office to rectify your balance before your room selection deposit is submitted. Your balance must be rectified and your room selection deposit received and processed by Friday, February 26, 2016 at 4:30pm.
3. The 2016-2017 Housing License Agreement is now available to sign through your myHousing account (you can access it through your insideUNH portal) which needs to be submitted by Friday, February 26, 2016 in order to participate in room selection.
4. For specific information regarding the dates and times for room selection in the various lottery phases, please refer to the 2016-2017 Room Selection Guide.
- To pay your room selection deposit through ePay, the UNH online billing and payment system, log into http://www.newhaven.edu/academics/12591/.
- To pay your room selection deposit directly to the Bursar's Office, or for contact information for the Bursar's Office, please log directly into the following website: http://www.newhaven.edu/academics/11069.
- To pay your student's room deposit directly to the Bursar's Office by check, please click here to complete the following form and email your deposit to the Bursar's Office.
- If the Bursar's Office receives a room selection deposit for a student and that student has a balance due on his/her student account, the deposit will not be processed. Similarly, if a room selection deposit is submitted through ePay and a balance due exists on the student's account, the Bursar's Office will notify the student through his/her UNH e-mail account that the deposit cannot be processed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Office of Residential Life at (203) 932-7076.
Room Selection Tutorial- Learn how to select roommates and rooms for the 2016-2017 Room Selection Process.
Keep checking back for more important documents related to this year's Room Selection process.