Winchester Hall is an upperclassmen hall featuring apartment style living. The apartments have 1-3 bedrooms and house 2-6 students per apartment. Winchester has hardwood floors.
- Staffing: There are four resident assistants (RA), one academic peer mentor (APM) and one resident director (RD) living in the building.
- Furnishings: Each bedroom consists of a bed, desk, desk chair and dresser per resident.
- Apartment: Each apartment has a living room with a sofa, table, and chairs as well as a kitchen with a standard size refrigerator. There are no ovens in the apartment.
- Laundry: A laundry room is located in the basement of the building featuring 6 Washers and 6 Dryers. The machines are card (Student ID card) operated.
- Other Amenities: Overlooks Kayo Field, allowing residents to take in a soccer or lacrosse game right from the comfort of their suite.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.