Ruden Street is an apartment style residence complex with three buildings containing 1-2 bedroom apartments.
Upperclass Residence Hall
- Staffing: There are 2 resident assistant (RA) living in the complex as well as one off-site resident director who is responsible for the area.
- Furnishings: Each bedrooms consists of a bed, 3-drawer dresser, desk, and desk chair for each resident.
- Laundry: A laundry room is located in basement of Rudent Street 19 of which all residents have access to.
- Suite: Each apartment on Ruden Street has a living room furnished with a sofa and a kitchen with a table, chair, and a refrigerator.
- Other Amenities: The apartments are located near the south entrance of the University and just a short 2-minute walk to Shop Rite, 7-Eleven, McDonald's and South Campus Hall.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.