Main Street Condominiums are located in the heart of West Haven, and features 14 condominiums housing 56 senior/junior students. The newly renovated condominiums feature all the perks of home and even some additional ones!
- Staffing: There are 2 resident assistants (RA) living in the complex as well as an off-site resident director (RD) who is responsible for the area.
- Furnishing: Each bedroom consists of a bed, desk, desk chair and 3 drawer dresser per resident. There are built-in closets in each bedroom.
- Apartment: Each living room has a couch, 1 upholstered chair and a coffee table. Each dining room is equipped with a table and 4 chairs. Each kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, including a microwave and dishwasher, as well as granite counter tops. Each condo has 2 ½ baths with a full bath attached to each bedroom for 2 residents.
- Laundry: Each unit has their own private washer and dryer on the second level.
- Other Amenities: Each condo features central air conditioning, a gas fireplace in the living room, and a 2-car garage and driveway. Shuttle bus service is provided to campus from early morning to late at night. The building is located approximately 2 miles from the beach.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.