Botwinik Hall is a large suite-style residence hall for first year students with 2 bedrooms joined together by a common living area and bathroom. Each suite houses 6 students. Each floor has their own lobby with couches, chairs, tables, dry erase boards for homework, and a television set.
First and Sophomore Year Hall
- Staffing: There are seven resident assistants (RA), one academic peer mentor (APM), and one resident director (RD) in the building.
- Furnishings: Each bedroom consists of a bed, desk, desk chairs, and a wardrobe per resident.
- Suite: Each suite has a common room equipped with shelves, and a private bathroom maintained by the residents of the suite.
- Laundry: A laundry room is located on the first floor and features 7 washers and 7 dryers. The laundry facility is card (student ID card) operated.
- Other Amenities: The first floor of the building features sound-proof music practice rooms that are accessible to the students through the music department. The students can sign-up for a time with the music department secretary and then retrieve the key from her at their allotted time. The key can also be obtained after hours with campus police.
- Room Layout Possibilities: To explore layout possibilities for your room, consult our Botwinik Hall Triple Layout Guide (PDF).
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.