Bergami Hall features first year student suite-style living. Each suite offers 2 oversized bedrooms joined together by a bathroom for 6 students. There are three common rooms located on each floor.
First Year Housing
- Staffing: There are six resident assistants (RA), one academic peer mentor (APM), and one resident director (RD) living in the building.
- Furnishings: Each bedroom consists of a bed, 3-drawer dresser, desk, and desk chair for each resident.
- Suite: Each suite is equipped with a full bathroom adjoining the two bedrooms complete with a shower, sink, and toilet.
- Laundry: A laundry room is located on the 1st floor and features 7 washers and 6 dryers.
- Other Amenities: There is a Dunkin' Donuts located on Boston Post Road side of the building as well as Sky Ranch Grill and Pandini's, University dining facilities, on the first floor. Bergami Hall also features its own mailroom and is home to a few classrooms and administrative offices.
- Room Layout Possibilities: To explore layout possibilities for your room, consult our Bergami Hall Triple Layout Guide (PDF).
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email the Area Coordinator, Whitney Marlatt.