The Regency houses upperclassmen. There are approximately 44 units varying in size from 1-2 bedroom apartments, housing 2-5 residents. All apartments have direct and wireless internet service access. Basic local phone service and basic cable service is provided through the University. The apartments have wall to wall carpeting and air conditioning.
- Staffing: There are 2 resident assistants(RA's) living in the building as well as an off-site resident director (RD) who is responsible for the area.
- Furnishing: Each bedroom consists of a bed, desk, desk chair and 3 drawer dresser per resident. There are built-in closets in each bedroom.
- Apartment: Each living room has a couch, 2 chairs and a coffee table. Each dining room is equipped with a table and 4 chairs. Each kitchen is fully equipped, including a microwave and dishwasher.
- Laundry: There are laundry facilities on each floor with 2 washers and dryers. A special laundry card is needed to operate the machines and can be provided by hall staff. The deposit machine is located on the 1st floor.
- Other Amenities: Shuttle bus service is provided to campus from early morning to late at night. The building is located approximately 2 miles from the beach.
- Hall Layouts: 1-Bedroom Layout or 2-Bedroom Layout
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.