You and your child have now become members of the University of New Haven community.
Below is information specifically to help you, as a parent, prepare you and your student for the important transition from high school to college regarding academic accommodations.
The following information can be accessed on the left-hand tags:
- And Open Letter to Parents of Students With Disabilities About to Enter College
- Campus Access Services - Parent Disclosure Policy
- Campus Access Services - Confidentiality Policy (coming soon)
- What You Need to Know About the Transition From High School to College Regarding Accommodations
- How to Help Prepare your Student for Utilizing College Accommodations and Resources
- Typical Transitional Adjustments for Parents and Students
- Campus Access Services - Parent FAQ Page
- CAS Contact Information & Meet the Staff Page
- Articles of Interest to Parents
- Helpful Links & Resources