Requests for Medical, Military, or Disability-Related Accommodations
The PDF forms require the most recent version of Adobe Reader. To download the latest version click here.
Choose the "Save" option when using the Microsoft Word documents. If you wish to "Open" the file and are prompted for a username/password, click "Cancel" and it will open.
After you have filled out a form, be sure to SAVE it to your computer. Please submit forms to CampusAccess@newhaven.edu as an attachment.
1. Campus Access Services Intake Packet: to be submitted with appropriate documentation, see Documentation Guidelines
A. CAS Intake Form: filled out once when first registering with CAS
B. Additional Forms to assist you with registering with CAS:
To release information from your appropriate diagnosing professional to CAS: to be submitted to appropriate diagnosing professional
Documentation of ADD/ADHD (must be current within the past 3-5 years):
- Documentation of a Psychiatric/Emotional Disorder (must be current within the past 3-6 months):
2. Modifications to Housing/Dining Packet: (all forms must be completed for request to be heard by the Committee)
- Please review Modifications to Housing/Dining Policy before completing these forms and submitting your documentation.
- Intake Form for Modified Housing/Dining [ PDF Format | Word Format ] - not required if a CAS Intake form is already on file
- Request for Modifications to Housing/Dining Options (student information) [ PDF Format | Word Format ]
- Request for Modifications to Housing/Dining Options (professional information) [ PDF Format | Word Format ] - MUST be completed by appropriate professional
- Modified Dining Options Meeting Form [ PDF Format | Word Format ] - must be completed if requesting modifications to dining options
- Release for ADA/504 Review Committee [ PDF Format | Word Format ]
3. Temporary Medical Conditions:
- Please see Policy on Temporary Medical Conditions prior to completing this form and submitting your documentation.
- Temporary Medical Conditions Intake Form [ PDF Format | Word Format ] - to be submitted with appropriate documentation, see Documentation Guidelines
4. Personal Care Attendant Agreement:
- Please see the Policy on Personal Care Attendants prior to completing this form.
- Personal care Attendant Agreement and ID Request [ PDF Format | Word Format ]
5. Request for Course Substitution:
- Please see the Policy for Course Substitution
- Request for Course Substitution [ PDF Format | Word Format ]