Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Information for Students

The following links provide prospective and current students with information about the services provided by Campus Access Services.

Policies and Procedures

(Eligibility, documentation, reasonable accommodations, personal care attendants, course substitutions, modifications to housing and dining, reduced course load, temporary medical, emotional support animals, grievance policy)

Rights and Responsibilities

Step-By-Step Guide to Request Reasonable Accommodations

Reasonable Accommodations

Documentation of a Disability

Documentation Guidelines

Forms for New Students or New Requests

(CAS Intake Form, Modifications to Housing & Dining Forms, Temporary Medical Conditions, Personal Care Attendant Agreement, Request for Course Substitution, Request for Reduced Course Load)

Forms for Students registered with CAS

(Accomodation Request Form and Request for Electronic Version of a Textbook)

Procedures for Exam Proctoring

D.R.E.A.M. Orientation

International Students

Post-UNH Matriculation Program