Sometimes graduate students in a certain field with similar interests come together to form a club. Once a graduate student club has formed, and has officially registered with the university (see instructions below), it is eligable to receive funding from the Graduate Student Council (see "Forms" section of the GSC website).
Below is a list of UNH Graduate Student Clubs:
- Lyme Disease Club (Cellular and Molecular Biology)
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)
- Fire Science Club
- SCRA (Society for Community Action Research)
- Forensic Science Club
- Sports Management Club
Contact information for these clubs will be made available soon.
Becoming an Official UNH Club:
1. Go to the insideUNH portal.
2. Sign in with your ID and password.
3. Click on the Student Activities tab.
4. Click on the Organizations link.
5. Click Register where it says "Register a New Organization."
6. Follow all steps.
*Please be sure to have a faculty advisor for your club. This will ensure continuity of your club (and its funds) once officers and members disassemble.