Confirm Your Enrollment
We are delighted that you've been accepted and made the decision to attend the University of New Haven.
In order for the University of New Haven to issue your I-20 or DS-2019, you must first confirm your enrollment by paying the necessary deposit. The exception is for those students sponsored by SACM or the Qatar Embassy. These students will be issued an I-20 once UNH receives their financial guarantee.
New International Undergraduate Students
New international undergraduate students who have been accepted to the University of New Haven must submit their non-refundable deposit as soon as possible. This deposit is $500 for students who wish to live in university-sponsored housing and $300 for students who plan to live off campus. Please note that $300 of all deposits (both resident and commuter) is applied as a separate fee for orientation and registration. It is not applied towards tuition bills. The additional $200 for resident students is applied directly to the student’s housing bill.
- New international undergraduate students should click here to see the options for paying their enrollment deposit.
- The deposit of $300 (off-campus) or $500 (on-campus) MUST BE SUBMITTED before the I-20 or DS-2019 is issued.
New International Graduate Students
- New international Graduate students who have been accepted to the University of New Haven must submit their non-refundable deposit as soon as possible.
- This deposit is $300 for Graduates in the following degree programs (Electrical Engineering, Big Data and Computer Science) and MUST BE SUBMITTED before the I-20 or DS-2019 is issued.
- For students in all other departments, I-20 will be issued after acceptance and receipt of English Proficiency and Financial documentation.
- Please click here to confirm your attendance at International Graduate Orientation and Registration for January 13, 2016.