We put together this New Faculty Orientation section as a handy reference for new faculty to help you get acclimated to working at the University of New Haven.
Moving to a new area or starting a new job means lots of change. No list can cover everything, of course, but many of these links and ideas were suggested by our faculty and staff as a good way to get you headed in the right direction!
Some Things to Complete Before Starting Work at UNH
Click the links below for more information!
- Contact Your Department Chairperson and Administrative Assistant
- Make Appointment with Human Resources
- Visit Campus Card for your Faculty ID (*after your appointment with Human Resources)
- Order Your Parking Permit (registration opens August 4 - check UNH email for details)
- Review Technology Training Opportunities
- Browse These Important Links and Helpful Tips