Study on the growth conditions of Silicon Nanowires, Saion Sinha , C. Wynshank, C. Broadbridge, B. Gao, O. Zhou, submitted Journal of
Electronic Structures of Single walled Carbon Nanotubes determined by NMR,. S. Sinha et al Science, 2000, April 21, 288, pg 492
Alloy formation in Nanostructured Silicon, Bo Gao, Saion Sinha , Otto Zhou Journal of Advanced Materials., 2001, 13, pg 816-819
Synthesis of Silicon Nanowires and novel Nano-Dendrite structures, Saion Sinha, Bo Gao, Otto Zhou; Electronic Structure of Novel Materials, 2000,342
Zero Bias Conductance Peak enhancement in Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8 to Pb Tunneling junction,Saion Sinha , K.-W. Ng; Physical Review Letters 1998 vol 80 pg 1296
Andreev Reflection in Pb/BSCCO Tunneling Junction, Saion Sinha , K.-W. Ng; Journal of Chem & Physics of Solids 1998 vol 59 pg 2078
Magnetic field dependence on Zero Bias Conductance Peak, Saion Sinha , K.-W. Ng; Europhysics Letters 1998 vol 44 pg 648
Novel technique to synthesize Silicon Nanodendrites, Saion Sinha, Bo Gao, O. Zhou; Material Research Society Bulletin- Spring 2001
- Synthesis of Novel Silicon Nanodendrites,Saion Sinha, B. Gao. O. Zhou CMOC (Connecticut Microelectronic and Optoelectronic Consortium) Bulletin 2001
- Data Analysis in the Environmental and Biological Sciences Marine and Estuarine Ecology, Landscape Ecology, and Advanced Applications of Geographic Information Systems
- “Small World”--- article on Southern Life, Nov 2000
- “Nanotechnology” --- article New Haven Register , Jan 11th 2001
- “Marriage of Molecules & Business” – article on Business New Haven, Feb 2002
Synthesis of Silicon Nanodendrites, Saion Sinha, Bo Gao, Otto Zhou; MRS Spring meeting 2001, San Francisco, CA
Synthesis and Characterization of Silicon nanostructures, Saion Sinha, Bo Gao, L.Fleming, J. Lorentzen, L. McNeil, O. Zhou; APS March meeting 2000, Minneapolis
Study of the Zero bias Conductance Peak in Metal Superconductor Junctions, Saion Sinha, K.-W Ng; American Physical Society March Meeting (1999) Atlanta, Georgia
Magnetic field dependence study of the Zero Bias Conductance Peak in Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8 to Metal Junctions, Saion Sinha , K.-W. Ng; American Physical Society March Meeting (1998) Los Angeles, CA
Study of Zero Bias Conductance Peak Enhancement in Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8 to Pb Junctions, Saion Sinha , K.-W. Ng; CAP-Congress, Calgary, CANADA; June 1997
Characterization of ultra-fine Nanoparticles Manufactured by Laser Pyrolysis, X.X.Bi, S.Sinha, P.C.Eklund ; MRS Meeting, Boston, November 1992
- Nanowires as future sensors- June 2001
Perkin Elmer Instruments, SHELTON, CT, U.S.A.
- Silicon Nanowires --- Synthesis, Characterization and Application- May 2001
Inframat Technologies, WILLINGTON, CT, U.S.A.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Application of Nanotubes/Nanowires- Jan 2001
Indian Institute of Technology; KHARAGPUR, INDIA
- Application and Synthesis of thin films of Nanoscale Materials- June 2000
UHV – Technologies Inc. MOUNT LAUREL, NJ, U.S.A.
- Playing with Atoms- March 2000
Ball State University, MUNCIE, IN, U.S.A.
- Synthesis of Nanotube film by Pulsed Laser Deposition- April 1999
Holographics Inc. , NEW YORK, NY, U.S.A.
- Detailed study of the Metal/ BSCCO Zero Bias Conductance Peak- April 1998
University of North Carolina, CHAPEL HILL , NC ,U.S.A.
- Electromagnetism ----- A fun game- Feb 1998
School of Maths and Sciences , MOBILE, AL, USA
- Study of Superconductor superlattice study by magnetron sputtering
EG & G Photo-electronics, MONTREAL, CANADA- Nov 1997
U.S. Patent # 6,334,939 titled “ Nanostructure Based High Energy Capacity Material”