Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Teacher Certification/Masters Degree in Education

Teachers may apply the earned credits (from PLTW Affiliate Universities) towards a masters degree at UNH through the Education Department or transfer to institutions of their choice. Each university's academic program (including those at UNH) establishes its own policies for accepting transfer credits.