M.S. in Engineering and Operations Management Cohort Program
The Master of Science in Engineering & Operations Management Cohort Program has been designed for technical professionals who aspire for or currently hold engineering, project management, and operations management positions in technical or service sectors.
This program is being offered in a "cohort" format for busy professionals with a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience. The cohort students follow the same set schedule and typically meet one day a week for five or seven weeks per course enabling them to complete the degree in 23 months. To further add convenience, some courses are offered in high quality online or hybrid (part online/part on-ground) formats. These formats help professionals balance graduate school with the demands of work, family and other responsibilities.
Classes meet weekly on Mondays or Tuesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and are held at our New London Campus and our Orange Campus. There are no classes scheduled on major holiday weekends or during the month of August. This cohorts begin in New London and Orange every September.
Features & Benefits
- Distinguished faculty & defined curriculum
- Collaborative learning environment
- Encounter real-world curriculum
- Participate in lively classroom discussions
- Expand your network of business peers
- Benefit immediately from work-related classroom assignments
- Earn an master's degree in less than two years without career interruption
- Cohort style, same group of students remains together throughout the program
- Small class size—15 to 25 students