A nationally recognized leader in experiential education, the University of New Haven offers a master's degree program in engineering and operations management which seamlessly bridges theory with hands-on application that allows graduates to be not only productive, but leaders in their chosen industry.
With a strong emphasis on project-based learning, this unique program was developed for students aspiring for professional growth in managing operations and organizations in the global market by creating a unique blend of state-of-the-art engineering methodologies with key components of business-related topics including finance, marketing, and management theory.
Especially valuable to professional individuals with a number of years of experience in industry and entrepreneurs, applicants are required to hold a four-year baccalaureate degree in engineering or a related field.
Program highlights include:
• Advanced education in the use of scarce resources, managing workforce teams, establishing effective supply chains, assuring high-quality products and services, establishing customer relationships, and planning successful organizational operations
• Business basics such as finance, marketing, and organizational change and development topics
• An accelerated M.S. in Engineering and Operations Management Cohort Program for working professionals meeting one afternoon per week
• Classes at both our main West Haven campus and our New London campus
• Exceptional teaching faculty with industry experience