- Try new things
- Become open to different viewpoints, engage in debates (when you disagree with someone hear them out try and find the valid points in their argument)
- Join a club that has to do with something you have always wanted to do but have never done!
- Go to career development events in Bartels student activities center
- Find a mentor
- Find your weak areas and develop them and take classes in them, college is your time to learn, and learning means making mistakes
- Find areas you strong in and develop them further you don’t have to understand how they fit into your career yet, if you are good at it and you like doing something try and develop the skill further, it may help you with your profession path