The University of New Haven Career Development Center is a comprehensive career planning and employment center for students of all majors and classifications. We provide resources to assist students with their career development and job preparation. Our staff can connect you to candidates through information sessions, guest speaking opportunities, on-campus interviews, and online job postings via ChargerLink.
Check the links to the left to learn more, or contact us to get started.
Ways to Recruit UNH:
- Online Job and Internship Postings via ChargerLink
- Resume Referral Program
- On Campus Interviewing & Information Tables
- Guest Speaker Opportunities
- Connect with campus clubs and organizations
- Networking Events w/ Students & Alumni
- Access to UNH’s alumni
- Job Shadow and Mentoring Opportunities
- Assistance in Creating a Robust Internship Program
- Salary Information and Recruiting Trend Data