Individuals who hold an undergraduate degree and are interested in increasing their opportunities for advancement in their career may take advantage of this part-time M.B.A. cohort program at UNH's New London campus.
Earning an M.B.A. can be a truly transformational experience. Whether you want to make a significant career move or are seeking advancement within your current company, our experienced business faculty delivers advanced, relevant theories and strategies in an executive format that assures success.
The 48-credit M.B.A. program is built on a series of foundational courses in core business subjects like finance, marketing, economics, accounting, and management, and also includes coursework carefully selected for active working professionals that covers topics in business communication, law, and product management. A highly interactive business simulation serves as the capstone course for the program.
The cohort delivery model of this program allows you to progress through the entire 22-month curriculum with the same group of peer students. By following the program with the same group of students, you are able to build close professional and personal bonds with your classmates. The unique scheduling of the program allows you to earn your degree while still meeting your personal and professional obligations with limited interruption.Unique advantages offered by the M.B.A. cohort program include:
• Attend classes just twice each week in a location most convenient to you
• All classes offered on the New London campus
• Courses are presented in five-week modules, allowing you to focus on one subject at a time
• Further development of your managerial skills and core competencies, no matter what professional experience you bring into the program
• A "hassle-free" model that offers one-time registration, and a set schedule make it easier for professionals to balance home, work, and graduate school responsibilities
• Meeting individuals with different backgrounds, sharing common challenges, and collaborating on ideas for resolving them — all within your class
• Your class becomes a close-knit community who often continue their networking and support relationships after the program’s completion