- Bachelor's Degree – A Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university is required.
- Work Experience – A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience, including two years of management experience; management of personnel, projects, business units, budgets.
- Application for Admission – All candidates must submit a completed application for admission along with a $75 non-refundable application fee. (early admission applicants, fee is waived)
- Official Transcripts – You must provide an official transcript with you bachelor's degree posted form you undergraduate university. Please have the school's registrar mail your transcripts directly to the University of New Haven. If your undergraduate work was completed at additional colleges or universities, please request official transcripts from all institutions. International students should provide translated copies of their transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation – Two letters of recommendation are required from business associates who can objectively assess the candidate's strength, weaknesses and potential.
- One Personal Interview – all candidates must attend one interview with the Executive Director of Graduate Business Programs. A second interview may be required with a Dean or Professor.
- Graduate Test Score, GMAT – The University of New Haven reserves the right to require an individual candidate to attain an acceptable score on the GMAT or take prerequisite classes as advised by the admissions committee.
- Computer and Internet Access – All student should have unlimited access to a computer with Microsoft Windows® and the internet. (programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access) Other software requirements may be assigned during the program and will be provided.
Please Mail all Required Documents to:
University of New Haven
College of Business
Maxcy Hall, Room 127
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516