The Students We Seek Have:
- 7 years of professional work experience, 2 years at management level
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- English as a native language or passing scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- A willingness to take the GMAT, other classes or test if requested by the Admissions Committee
- Complete the online application and submit the $75 application fee using our secure online payment page (which follows submission of the online application).
- Mail the completed application materials, including organization chart, and letter to the Admissions Committee and call to schedule a personal interview (see instructions below).
- Request all transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended.
- Provide a minimum of two letters of recommendation: one from your supervisor and one or more from business associates qualified to comment on your performance, leadership and potential to contribute to an Executive MBA program.
- International Applications Only: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). If your primary language is not English and you are not a graduate of a college or university in the United States or a permanent U.S. resident, you must submit an acceptable score on the TOEFL. For an application to take the test, write TOEFL, Educational Testing Service, Box 6151, Princeton, NJ, USA 08541-6151 or visit toefl.org. Please have TOEFL scores sent directly to the University of New Haven Graduate Admission's office.
- LETTER TO ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE - The personal essay is an opportunity for applicants to express their unique qualifications, experiences, and reasons for applying to the University of New Haven Executive MBA Program.
- ORGANIZATIONAL CHART - Please construct an organization chart indicating your position within the organization, including reporting relationships.
- SPONSORING ORGANIZATION'S STATEMENT OF SUPPORT - Click here to download the form.
- LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION - Two letters are required. Click here to download the Guidelines for Letters of Recommendation.
- TRANSCRIPTS - We require an official transcript from the college or university granting your degree(s), as well as an official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. Transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to the address listed below.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW - Completion of a successful interview with the Executive Director of Graduate Business Programs and/or faculty member. Call to schedule your interview: 203.479.4206
Submitting Application Materials
All application materials mentioned in these instructions should be forwarded to:
University of New Haven
College of Business, Maxcy Hall
Executive MBA Program
300 Boston Post Road, West Haven, CT 06516
Attn: Executive Director, Graduate Business Programs