Welcome to the University of New Haven’s College of Business. For motivated students
who want to succeed in the world, the College offers a unique approach to business
learning designed to produce successful, confident, creative 21st century citizens with the imagination, drive, and skills to make a difference. Our
approach instills the entrepreneurial habits of exploration, risk-taking, and innovation
that students need to tackle the complex problem solving they will be tasked with
in the world.
What distinguishes the College of Business?
- It has the highest level of business accreditation from the prestigious AACSB (aacsb.edu), putting the College among the top five percent of all business programs globally.
- It has an outstanding business faculty and exceptional business leaders that guest
lecture in our classes – all are highly respected in their field and passionate about
sharing their business experience in the classroom.
- Our dedicated business internship director will help you secure your internship before
you graduate. Business students have recently held internships at Apple, Boston Bruins,
E&Y, NY Blood, Morgan Stanley, Pitney Bowes, PwC, and Sikorsky.
- The College’s Shared Live Client Experience program engages students in career-focused
problem solving for on-site projects with for-profit or nonprofit organizations in
the Greater New Haven area.
- Its integrated business curriculum is uniquely designed to promote the basics of business
with the understanding that tomorrow's technology is essential for business success.
All of these features create an environment where we, at the College of Business at
the University of New Haven, can deliver the highest quality business programs to
our students and serve our surrounding community. I invite you to visit and look forward
to having you join one of our dynamic business programs.
Brian T. Kench, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Business
University of New Haven